For nearly 25 years, Ferri's concise, pocket-sized resource has served as the go-to reference for practical, clinical information among students, residents, and other medical professionals. Formerly known as Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, this volume continues to provide a fast, effective, and efficient way to identify the important clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging information you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency.
- Consult this title on your favorite device, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, a leading teacher, clinician, and author.
- with the latest clinical information, drug therapies, and lab tests.
Confidently manage patients
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with this updated and streamlined title, which still stays true to the Ferri name.
- Quickly find important information with content organized into three major sections: Section I, titled "Surviving the Wards," contains information on charting, laboratory evaluation and formulary; Section II provides the differential diagnosis of common signs and symptoms likely to be encountered in the acute care setting; Section III has been completely revised and subdivided into 11 specialty specific diseases and disorders.