Galicia is a remote region of Spain, offering a variety of rural and urban landscapes that are just a bit different. From its wild Celtic heritage to its convivial towns serving superb seafood, modern life has brought relatively little change to Galicia’s traditional lifestyle. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this fascinating region of Spain.
• Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Galicia.
• Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
• Includes information on tour operators and activities, from eating delicious seafood to following the footsteps of pilgrims.
• Detailed maps for Galicia’s key destinations.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint Handbook Galicia provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Spain’s most far-flung regions.